dinsdag 16 augustus 2011

Finally After 15 f#cking years! The Dino Megazord!!!


But first I was extra lucky last week since when I was volunteering for the Salvation Army I found another Megazord. One which might be obscure so let me show you which one.

 Ginga Beast Rhino
Ginga Beast Rhino
This Megazord was from Gingaman / Lost Galaxy and was one of 3 Ginga Beasts / Lost Zords which where saved by our heroes from the clutches of the Space Pirates.
What was even more lucky was that its a complete set with the box still in good shape. Something that's very rare for this Zord since it has so much little parts that are easily lost. Luckily somewhere in this city there's another big Power Ranger fan that decided to hold on to the box :)
First of 5 is the C1 Zord which is small futuristic tank and pretty much my favourite amongst the 5 small components.
C2 is an futuristic (by 1960's sci-fi standards I guess) exploration vehicle with claws.
C3 can either be a truck or or train but I'm going with truck. It holds the helmet and the main part of the huge gun.
C4 is a solar powered buggy that forms the head, Its kinda cute.
C5 is by my guess an armoured car with guns on top. It forms the arms.
The Plasma gun is called the Gigantus Buster and is missed in many collections, I am really, really, really lucky to have those smaller parts in such a good condition.
The Centaurus Megazord is AWESOME!! its so old-school and mostly vehicles which is something I like very much about it. It also happens to be the smallest DX Megazord in my collection. Its even smaller then the Red Thunderzord. lol I'm absolutely happy with this piece of Sentai mecha and I only had to pay €10 for this thing!! :D
And now for the main catch of the whole year (actually 15 years to be exact). I FINALLY own a Dino Megazord something I never really got a chance at. :D
We had to go to Leiden and it costed me €30 and next month's manga to get it but I finally got it and its just as epic as I remember it!! :)

Most people say this is their favourite but it not my favourite. Sure its the biggest most powerful and its the Red Ranger's zord but its just not my favourite lol.
This one is missing allot of stickers which is kinda sad but not an horrible disaster, still I find it sad that its missing the sticker where its cannons should be.

I was really worried about the tusks of this zord. I thought they would fall of all the time but they seem to be pretty tightly put in there
I'm so happy I went through the trouble to get pictures of the smaller components other wise I would not have been able to make these awesome photo's.
I already had 1 of these that I bought 10 years prior, But now that I got this one the other one doesn't seem to be that important to me lol.

The Sabertooth seems by far to be the most complete of the 5 stick wise, It used to be my favourite back when Thuy Tang was still alive (RIP)
I also got two Triceratops because I already bought one about one year ago (I don't really remember lol) Any way I'm happy that the lady who sold me the mecha was nice enough to let my search for the final smaller stuff that most collectors don't own any more. And thus I got the horns!!

I haven't decided yet if I should glue them to one of the two Triceratops so I will never lose them. But judging from most collectors it seems to be a must.
I suck at getting the Tank Mode right but this is my try. ^_^
And finally the Megazord who I now adore and put up next to my other mecha. As you can see its as complete as I could get, it has the cannons, the horns, and the Power Sword. Can't get more awesome then that face reveal which is something that is edged in to my memory like a trauma XD
 Dino Megazord - Double Triceratops mode.
 Dino Megazord - Double Triceratops mode.

And due to having two Triceratops I can now do this!! ^^^^ :D
 Compared to the lesser Megazords I own
 Compared to the lesser Megazords I own


 Lastly: My only B-fighter
 Lastly: My only B-fighter


This is something I really missed out on. Not because I did not want the toys but because I had no luck finding the damn things!! Luckily the same lady who sold me the Dino Megazord also gave me this:
Which is pretty awesome since I hated Jo who was annoying as hell. But I've always liked Ran . And these photo's don't do the figure justice, I even tried it with a flash and still it does not show the desired shiny glaze on the figure. Its an action figure with a stupid gimmick though, all you need to do is move the middle a bit and then it swings around the B-lancer its holding. Pretty cool but cheap and it also gets in the way of its posability.
_____________________________________________
Editor's Note: I hope the same guy who left the Centaurus Megazord will leave another cool zord at our store for Sinter Klaas :3 (Btw the Centaurus orignally came from France it had an hefty price of 160 on the bottom of the box :D)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten