vrijdag 12 augustus 2011

Long Due Christmas Blog And Other Stuff

I really, really, really went lazy with this one. As I don't have a schedule or something that forces me to blog on time. I tend led a few slide. So yeah these are a few things I got but did not blog about or have and just forgotten that I did lol.

First of the Red Thunderzord, I went to a 2nd hand shop in The Hague and the guy running the place had two of these headless zords for €3.00 each. But seeing how I only got 1 extra head I only bough one of them which was the one the looked the best. And now I got two Red Thunderzord's one is used for my ThunderMegazord combo and the others is on display with my smaller merchandise and collecting dust lol
The second is this cool cheap thing, I got this the along with the cheap motorcycle Transformers and I only costed me €1. Its a really cute eyeless knock-off of the Red Comet's Zaku custom! I keep it in the box because it somehow looks cooler. Also the only thing this does is make a crap ton of noise and spinning around. Its fun for a child or dog but for me its better this way ^^

Christmas

Yeah I should have made a blog but chose the lazy way instead. Besides I didn't get the majority of my gifts back then so I would not blog about those anyway :P
My sister and her boyfriend went to London a few day before Christmas and tried to get fun gifts for us all. I asked her if she could find a Sonic screwdriver for me, and she could not find one. She then asked for what's left trying to get a Dalek for me but all she could find was a Prisoner Zero figure and a Weeping Angel. She went with this one and I'm glad because those things creep me out big time! lol Its a fun figure but I'm a bit sad that they did not add a suction cap of sorts to this figure. It would have been cool to hang this up some where :) This is actually considered a gift from both of them and I also got candy and Chocolate in a cute sock. This included Jelly Beans which went bad on the trip over xD And also €10 ^^ 
From my other sister got me a PS2 Dragonball game. I only played it once since I don't really have a tv for gaming so I need to unplug everything once I'm done.
Its better then Bodakai 1 that's for sure :)
My aunt and grandparents got me money too some of which I used to buy this tin and a pack. More of that later lol.
Her boyfriend Silvian got me the Legendary collection even though I wanted to buy it from the money my aunt gave and grandparents gave me.
My dad gave me the first two of these tins which I use for the non- Pokémon / Yu-Gi-Oh cards I still got left in my room. The last one is from my mom who also gave me the current Rosario + Vampire 2 volume and Shonen Jump. :) 

Aside from all these gifts I consider the fansubs releases a presents too. I already thanked those people xD

Cards

Yu-Gi-Oh
I had the god cards before but those where on loan and I had to arguably return them to their original owner. Those where the way more expensive Gameboy promo's. I still wanted to get a set for myself and suddenly I saw the Legendary collection which had its own versions. So I ordered it and suddenly my Aunt's boyfriend pays it for me in advance. I got the maps some 3 weeks later during which I got the current Shonen Jump. Which if you haven't guessed yet has another version of the Winged Dragon Of Ra. So now I got 4 GOD CARDS!! x3
I promised myself that I would not open the packs in the Legendary collection but I did any way and it had some awesome cards hidden lol. Anyway I'll only show the rarer cards. First of is the big three aside from the god cards the Blue eyes, The Red Eyes and the Dark Magician! Nothing really special about those IMO The only one I don't have six cards of is the Red Eyes Black Dragon. Next up is a bunch of rare cards from the tin including Majestic Star Dragon. Next up is the a bunch of foil cards I took a photo of without good reason. And there you can see my biggest catch of the Legendary Collection MOTHAFR#GGING JINZO!! HELL YES!!! I'm pretty lucky considering its the secret rare of that particular booster set!! x3. Next are the God Cards again and a close up of my Jinzo :D. After that is the rare collection I got from the Legendary collection. Also I should note that the boosters had two cards I frequently use in decks of the video game versions of Yu-Gi-Oh which instantly became my favourite after opening the boosters! Which are the Dark Elf and one that I did not took a photo of Jirai Gumo which I know are actually bad for my deck but had real good benefits for me in those games lol Anyway instead of throwing away the booster Is carefully opened the boosters and filled them up again with the same cards and a few extra. They look like they've never been opened. :)
Pokémon Cards
These are the special cards of the tins 3 shiny dogs and 3 non shiny promo dogs. All three are cool to look at, and I'm probably going to frame them ^_^
I could not have a better set of foils this time.... SHINY GYARADOS!!! :D and also a cool Leafeon ^^. Bellossom is still one of my favourite grass types :3
Lots of reverse foils indeed :) I think my favourite one in this one is Eevee. But that doesn't change the fact that I got ANOTHER SHINY :D And even a regular version xD Moomoo milk is cool too ^^ Really though Its like I'm just as lucky with shiny Pokémon as I did in the original games xD. Speaking of which.

Game Update

And Yeah I forgot to update..... sorry :P   
G1
I could use a K.O Pokémon Green but its hard to find :-\. I've also set my eyes on the macabre Pokémon Ghost Black. If I see the card I will instantly buy it! Otherwise its pretty complete. To bad Red died on me... RIP Mew T_T

 Complete
 Complete
G2
Also complete even though Silver is dead too.... I refuse to switch those battery's! Dead is dead no zombie games for me thank you >_> Lucky me that I saved most of Gold's screen photo's on a blog :) Any way yes its complete!! :D
 Complete
 Complete

Other titles
Well I still haven't found my damn card game and I'm considering buying a new one!! Anyway two new games here. Pokémon Jade and Pokémon Puzzle. I guess I would still want to search for the other version ( Pokémon Diamond) or wait a few months and ask a certain friend If I could buy it from him. Any way I'm enjoying these games. But I have yet to figure out how to save the damn Jade lol
 
 Getting there...
 Getting there... 
And lastly something I dreamed yesterday....

A Horrible Dream About The Future

So I went to sleep and I had this weird dream. I was in my Grandparents backyard playing a Pokémon game on a console of sorts. But it was not on the 3DS. No this was on a rounded type of DS. It looked like the blue love child of the PSP and the DSi. Still It was kinda cool. Anyway back to the game, I felt like I had it for a few months and that Black & White was waaaaaaay in the past. Like I'm playing a 7nth generation game..... Let that sink in to you for a moment..... This new generation sucks and 2 generations later..... Yes now you know how I felt when I woke up! Anyway all I remember of the game itself was that I was in Kanto near the Power Plant catching a Pokémon and the Pokémon in question was according to memories of what I got in the dream the evolution of Lickilicky.... I'm also letting that sink in to you for a moment... Piece of unnecessary crap gets another evolution on top of it.... Feels horrible don't it? Well to my memory it looked even worse lol. It had this egg-like form and its whole lower body looked like it was its tongue. So in fact its was a mouth on legs lol. Damn that's horrible!!! Any way I do remember that it felt like I was hunting for Shiny's or something like that :)
 Lets just be happy that they hate each other lol
 Lets just be happy that they hate each other lol
______________________________________________________
Editor's Note: Man time goes by fast o_0

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten