vrijdag 12 augustus 2011

I'm Doing Quite Well In B&W.


Considering I don't know anything about kanji lol
My Save data (for people who do know kanji)


My now unbalanced team (I'll work on it, but right now Paddi needs to evolve. And then Babu gets the lead)
I got 4 badges 5 to 6 months before you ever get to play the game dudes XD (and i defeated the electric gym with only a water type!! go Paddi!!)
 
This is only a try-out so I guess I'll play till the elite 4 and then delete it. I'm going to buy White for sure, Black seems a bit boring to me.  Also I'm trying to figure out where to get my favourite pokémon with out the help of Serebii ^_^

My next goal: FINDING THESE!!

_______________________________________________
Editor's Note: I now officially own White. And still need to buy Black

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten