zondag 14 augustus 2011

Transformers pt1: Gobots and Misc


I'm finally starting this blog. :P I initially wanted to make this blog as a response to another user who asked if anyone else collected Transformers on this site. I dunno who it initially was nor can I find the thread/blog any more but I'm still doing it for the hell of it :P First of I did not dust any of these toys of in fact I haven't touched most of these since we last moved. I basically just grabbed them out of the box and took photo's. I didn't even bother to place them upright. I also took a little bit longer with this even though i already had the photo's for quite some time. This is due to the fact that I kept seeing some cool Transformers I wanted to buy and maybe blog about ^^

I only got 4 official Gobots only one of which I actually know the name of and that would be Leader 2 the red sports car. And surprisingly  I got 3 diecast ones which I learned where a bit expensive. To bad one of them (the space shuttle) is broken. It lost its arm and is unable to transform because he keep falling over. ^^ Now I kept them pretty much on category the misc on the right and the Gobots on the left. Now I can easily guess what you guys and girls are thinking *that big foot ain't a gobot* well your right and wrong. See when i bought that Gobot I didn't even knew it was one, I thought it was a 2nd rate Transformer rip-off. But about a year ago i found a website that claimed that somehow this one counts as a Gobot. Even though the disclaimer is Chinese :)
On the other side there's the misc rip-off's and Mc Donald's Transformers. I <3's those McD's they are simple and still cool looking. I bought them at the Kreade which was my local Community Centre where a flea market was held every last Saturday of the month. This was where I got most of my Transforms Gobots and even Ninja Turtle figures ^^. Next is the Cheetor rip-off failure which I found pretty cool back when I bought it at a tourist store at Scheveningen when I was young. But as you can see its made from pretty cheap plastic and its robot mode sucks bricks XD. And finally there's my most nostalgic one the blue train which was part of a trio of robots best described as a Combiner group which where sold at a popular store back in the 90's the Konmar (RIP). To this day I still feel bad at not buying the rest and I searched the whole frigging net, but I could not find any thing about which brand its from> Its neither a Transformer nor a Gobot. And the Japanese brands also came out at a 0% match. Sooooo I guess its unique to Holland. =3
 
Next is this old Chinese transformer which seems an obvious rip-off to Japan's pre-Transformers series. A rip-off which i don't mind since the heavy diecast makes it pure awesome :D The guy who sold it to me didn't know which brand it was since it was retailed to him without the packaging. Luckily through the power of Google I was able to find the home page and even the guide which was found at the back of the cardboard which I didn't get. It turns out it had 4 forms two of which really needs pushing children pushing their imagination lol
And now something I bought recently, as in like last week. See we where hopping along cheap stores last week and I found these cheap bike transformers. (just €1.49 pp!!) I was put of at first due to the cover of the packaging where it shows that the Transformers have really kiddie faces around the torso made by the combination of the lights and spoiler shape. But this turned out to be false, The faces actually look cool, cooler then Gobots in fact ^^. I <3 the bike modes they just look awesome in the last picture and this is which i placed them on my cabinet. I did make a picture of the alt modes (It was hard to make them stand on their own btw) But i accidentally deleted the picture whilst trying to upload these and I can't get it back lol
These have been my favorites for some time. These are blank Powermaster Seekers rip-off's. First I had the Starscream clone which I found totally awesome and cheap as hell. Sadly I'm missing both the Powermaster and its guns. This is sad because it also works well as a Macross mecha XD. Later I found another robot which turned out to combine in to an cooler bigger jet. But personally I kinda dislike that one since its robot mode is made of a really cheap light plastic and it can not stand normally. Regardless I still put up to it ^^. And last week as with the bikes I found a cheaper newer and smaller version of my previous Starscream rip-off. But it seems to be made from even cheaper and lighter plastic then the second one. They didn't even bother to make the seat window see-trough. This one too has guns and a Powermaster. But unlike my old one the Power Master is useless and the guns can't combine. Which is kind of sad but I can live with it for now ^^

Hmmmm That's all the fake Transformers and Gobots I still got. I'm really feeling sad that I threw away and sold my other robots when I needed too. There where some real awesome ones in there. Next time I'll blog about what ACTUAL Transformers I still have and recently bought. Keep in mind that I'm going to be über lazy like last XD
Part 2 Autobots and Decepticons and Whatever
____________________________________________________
Editor's Note: I'm glad now I found Kotoys.com, It isn't just the best place to buy on the net KO Transformers... IT IS THE ONLY PLACE Seriously watch out. there's a lowlife scam man trying to sell non-existent toys. Be save keep to KoaToys

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten