I wanted to repost this for a while now, But most of the times I was either to lazy or just wanted to blog about something else. It was part of the original ''Question of the day'' feature which is now long gone. And due to bugs I am unable to edit the original. I'm still happy with the story overall which is basically the same as the beginnings of the 3 official handheld and 2 PS2/PS3 Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon games. For all your questions and info hunger go to this site: Ushi No Tane But either way I tried to make it a story within its own right whilst still tying it in with the original game. Which IMHO still has the best storyline of the trilogy. The grammar needed some desperate attention and I thought I'd add a little bit more padding :P
Any Way Here's The Edited RepostYep this guy I don`t even have a rpg profile up for him at all and I'm not planning to make one at all, Well... except for this though lol.
- Raguna is the hero of the first game
- All the characters and places besides of Kelleth and Desseliah are owned by Natsume
- The Grimoire is a dragon and the most powerful monster of that world its pretty much godlike.
- The north east region that I described ain't official it doesn't exist in any of the games owned by Natsume.
- Monsters don't get killed they just get send back to the First Forest a magical place that is considered to be the origin of all life.
I'm happy with the changes and the grammar is a bit better now. :) - Kelleth
Editor's Note: And that's one more for the Fan-fic tag ^^