maandag 28 januari 2013

My Shiny Pokémon

 I'd like to say that I get as much shiny pokémon as the rest of you ladies guys. Buuuuuut I'd be lying. I caught ALLOT these past 12 years. Let me count the ways

Gold_______________________

Everyone has the Gyarados. Its the one pokémon everybody has really... But I did have a partner to him. It was my first actual Shiny pokemon. I caught a Golbat at lv30, He was green. I called him Sparkle and I trained him till he was lv 100, by then he was a crobat. And now I look in the games and cannot seem to find him. Not in my team, not in any of the boxes, and it turned out I still have a Jynx at the daycare. RIP Sparkle :(
Later in gold I kept training in one spot this being the route to Kanto. There's allot of Raticate there. And because I kept being there for long amounts of time I managed to catch 2 Shiny Raticate one is female the other male. I tried to breed it but had no luck finding a shiny egg so I gave up


Yes, I do have 3 Separate shiny Ursaring!I spend lots of times on the route to mt Silver and I kept running in to these till I had 3!! DAMN I AM LUCKY!! I also found a Shiny Tangela but I didn't have any pokéballs with me, So I lucked out.

Lastly in MT.Silver I found a Ryhorn, He was brown, I knew he would be silver so I called him SILVOR!!. I was 11 give me a break lol
Sapphire____________________

Yes I got a Gyarados in Sapphire too. Yes transferred it to Leaf Green and then to Pearl. The special thing about it was HOW I found him... I waaaas searching for a DAMN FEEBAS!!! How damn lucky does on have to be to get a shiny? No let me rephrase that... HOW UNLUCKY DOES ONE HAVE TO BE TO NOT GET A DAMN FEEBAS!! And btw, yep I used a master ball. I got 3 at the time. How I got them is coming up after this.
 Next up was a shiny Shuppet which I caught on my way to get one of those orbs. Love that place. But this thing was a bitch to train. I got 3 green Golbat's in Sapphire. 1 I traded with a friend for some mast balls. 1 I traded with another friend and school mate because she wanted a shiny. And this other is Sparkel II... At least I could find him :(

Leaf Green_________________________

Aside from my traded buddies I only got 1shiny pokémon on this game. And I found it on Sevii Islands when I tried to find and Unkown B. Nothing much to say though. I dumped him in the box and never looked back.
Pearl_______________________________

I got a shiny Mareep as a gift from an internet friend at the time. I saw it was AR'd so I won't be posting that.
So I only caught 1 shiny in the whole damn game. Take a guess.... FUCKING BIDOOF!! FUUUUUUUUUU! *migraine*
White_______________________________

Lastly on white, I caught a shiny Vanilite while searching for one of them polar bear pokémon. I called him Braampje (blue berry) And made him the core of my team. Still needs training though
And lastly I got my newest pokémon caught just today when I went on a fishing frenzy. I didn't expect one to pop-up honestly. I am considering evolving it to a politoad. But I might go for the classic Poliwrath. We'll see.

Note that I did not count the event pokémon I got on Soul Silver and Heart Gold. Which happens to be the 3 legendary dogs. Also I still got a Shining Celebi on card and a shiny Relicanth on card too. That about covers it bye!

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow, How do you take the screenshots with so many quality? Btw, saw Celebi an start laughing... is a character in the lsts Toho Kingdom Toons ;)

    And,.. you seem to be a very hardcore Pokemon gmer . I tried the games once, but the whole "catch em all" ws boring to me... I like RPG's, but thois one... Don't know why.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Deze reactie is verwijderd door een blogbeheerder.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Deze reactie is verwijderd door een blogbeheerder.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Deze reactie is verwijderd door een blogbeheerder.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Deze reactie is verwijderd door een blogbeheerder.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Deze reactie is verwijderd door een blogbeheerder.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen