zondag 7 augustus 2011

Back Again

8-8-2011
So here I am again at blogspot. I quit this place before so long ago for reasons that are a bit blurry now.  So I went on to Whiskey Media's Comicvine and Animevice to hangout and blog. I even became a moderator on Animevice. But that isn't enough for me any more. And maybe I'll quit there all together specially if Whiskey Media keeps up the ''Anime is for jerks'' meme, and with that I mean both the users and staff members. Recently the Animevice users feel that the site is becoming a joke and a black sheep for the Whiskey Media site and that kind of alienation is not something I like. So I'll be double posting. every blog post I post there will be posted here too. And I think I'll start with the old ones first.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten